Join Vinefire!

GET FREE EBOOKS FOR VISITING THIS SITE REGULARLY!!!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Join The Bid Nigeria Project!

Hello ,
READ THE FULL CONTENT OF THIS MESSAGE
There comes a time in a man's or woman's life where he or she has to stand up for what they believe…
… And now is the time!

I stumbled across something very IMPORTANT I want you to be a part of.
Let's face it we Nigerians have soiled our name completely when it comes to buying and selling online.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~On EBay alone you will see items listed specifically warning Nigerians to stay away; also if you do a search for “Nigeria auction” on Google, you will only come up with results from fraud alert.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a pity I must say, because Nigeria is entrepreneur driven... buying and selling is in the blood.

As a result, because of many, not just a few bad eggs, this opportunity of online buying and selling has been blocked in many ways.I would like you to join me in reviving this opportunity to allow Nigerians use the Internet for trade with a new auction platform dedicated to Nigerian Buyers and Sellers.

I really want you to be a part of this
The people behind this product have personally been involved in building and managing several of multimillion Naira/Dollars Companies on the web both at home and abroad, some from scratch and all from a single location… the Internet.

Before the official launch they have setup a separate site for people to share their views as well and opportunity to become partners so that we all can also be rewarded when it goes live…
… Honestly this will probably change the way we do business in Nigeria forever.
I can't share any further details. But I can tell you this is definitely something you don't want to let pass you by.

The spaces are extremely limited and will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
To be considered for one of these super-elite spots, go immediately to:
http://www.bidnigeria.com?ref=85545d5f

I'd like you to see for yourself
(I'm)
PS: Be a pal and forward this link to your friends
To Your Success and mine,

Olanrewaju Oluwaseun P.
http://www.bidnigeria.com?ref=85545d5f

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are certainly right. In it something is also to me this thought is pleasant, I completely with you agree.