Join Vinefire!

GET FREE EBOOKS FOR VISITING THIS SITE REGULARLY!!!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR TRUSTED FRIENDS ONLINE!

Hi Friends, You will need to trust me on this. It works....if you work...

It is a game among trusted friends only and believe me, it will not only give you some cool cash, it is fun all the way..

I got introduced to this business by one of my most reliable and trusted friends, Felix and I am very positive you will benefit tremendously from it.

The business is just being introduced to Nigeria - the first time ever- and it strictly by invitation because it is not open to the general public.

As I said earlier, it is strictly among trusted friends who share the same vision of making money with little investment and at the same time, having fun and building more friendship list. - It requires trust and a bit of "Hard Play"

The objective of this friendship business is to spread success among friends by distributing one of the greatest books ever written on success to all our friends.

How does it work?
Good question!
To start with, you will get a website with 3 names listed on it. The names are numbered 1 to 3.
Once you get the website, you are expected to send N500 to the first name on the list through cash senders. You will only need to do this just once. You won't spend any other kobo after that ever.

Once you have done that, you will get a copy of the book, your own website will be created for you with your name and your cash senders username. The website will be hosted for you for free and among the 3 names that will appear on your own website, your username will be number 3 on the list. The number 1 you sent your N500 to would have dropped off from the list of 3 names.

Next, you will now send your own website to at least 10 of your trusted friends who are also interested in the game. The mail you will use to send out your website will be written for you - No need to stress yourself with that.

If any or all your friends go through the same procedure you went through, they will get their own website and by now your name have moved to number 2 on the list. Meaning that your name should now be at number 2 on 10 different websites - belonging to your friends.

If your friends eventually do the same to at least 10 of their own friends, it means, going through the same circle, your name will eventually appear on 100 websites within a short period as number 1.

Now imagine each of those 100 website owners sending their websites to 10 friends each, then, guess what?.. You will have 100 X 10 X 10 = 10,000 people sending N500 to you directly using your cash senders account!

Hey! Wait, before you get carried away. I only used this as an example. You can imagine what result you will get if you start by sending your own website to 20 trusted friends instead of 10 and they all show interest.... Well, I'll leave you to figure out the result..

As a friend this is an opportunity I will like you to benefit from.

Just imagine, within few hours of joining; my website, my own book and all I need to get started without stress is already delivered to me.

Please feel free to call me on my 08056802957 anytime should you require more information.

You can now check out my very own website at
http://www.mytrustedfriends.com/seunola


WARNING!
As I said at the beginning, this is a game among trusted friends alone. Do NOT send spam mail to just anybody's email address if he/she doesn't know you. SPAM is totally forbidden in this game. If possible, discuss it with your friends first before you send your website to them.

It’s me,
Olanrewaju Oluwaseun P.
http://www.mytrustedfriends.com/seunola
p.s. Friends, guess what? My target is to make N 1, 000, 000 before long. And you can too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can find freelance editing at ICanFreelance.com

Anonymous said...

please, tell me how long it takes for cash-sender to fund my account after notifying them of my payment to their bank a/c. I have been waiting for their reply....

LEARN HOW TO MAKE $2000 MONTHLY WITH GOOGLE FROM https://www.nairabase.blogspot.com